Mishita Jethi is an attorney based out of the New Jersey office. Mishita joined the firm in 2016. Mishita’s practice is centered around immigration law and compliance for corporations.
Mishita completed her LL.M from the University of Chicago Law school in 2014. She then worked as a consultant at an economic consulting firm in Washington DC, where her practice was centered around antirust and intellectual property laws in the US and EU. Prior to moving to the United States, Mishita worked as an associate at India’s leading law firm for over three years, where her practice centered around corporate litigation and arbitration. Mishita completed her B.A, LL.B (Hons) from National Law Institute University, India in 2010.
- B.A, LL.B (Hons), National Law Institute University, India (2010)
- LL.M, The University of Chicago Law School, United States (2014)
- Dealing ‘Fairly’ with Software in India, 16 (4) Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (July 2011)
- Preserving our Oceans: Analysis of Environmental Threats, International Obligations and Participatory Approach Towards Conservation of Marine Ecosystems, 1 (1) NLIU Law Review (April 2010)
- Internet Piracy: Scope of Secondary Infringement Liability in India, 2 (1) GNLU Law Review (April 2009)
- Bargaining of Constitutional Rights: An Analysis of Chapter XXIA of the Cr.P.C, 2008 Criminal Law Journal 27
- Unwanted Children: Rights of Children of Women Inmates in India, 4 (2) The Edict (May 2007)