Phani Bobba is a Legal Consultant, and provides cross border inter-disciplinary legal advice to foreign companies seeking to set up business in, and sending foreign nationals to the U.S.
Phani focuses his practice on corporate and business immigration law across a variety of sectors, including information technology, manufacturing and various other industries. His practice involves providing legal advice regarding the temporary and permanent transfers of foreign nationals, including professionals, managers, and executives, to the United States for purposes of employment. He prepares employment based non-immigrant petitions (B, E, H-1B, E3, L visas), immigrant petitions, adjustment of status and consular processing applications. Prior to joining Chugh LLP, Phani worked with Dell International services in Hyderabad. He is actively involved in programs related to community development.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Master of Laws, 2016
- Osmania University, India, Bachelor of Laws, 2015
- Bar Council of Hyderabad, India, 2016
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Georgia Asia Pacific American Bar Association (GAPABA)
- South Asian Bar Association – GA (SABA GA)
- Telugu Association of North America (TANA)