Vandana P. Marath is an Associate in the Litigation and Immigration Practice Groups. Ms. Marath joined the firm in 2006 and works in the firm’s New Jersey office. Ms. Marath started her career as a Junior Advocate with the Public Prosecutors’ office, Kerala India. She served in the public prosecutor’s office for three years and represented the Kerala government in numerous cases. Then she worked for a New Jersey based Immigration and Real Estate firm. Ms. Marath has also interned as a law clerk with Honorable William Macauley , A. L. J, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission , New York in 2005.
Ms. Marath received her L.L.M. in 2005 from Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Touro College in New York and graduated summa cum laude. She received her L.L.B. from Calicut University in India in 1998.
- Honorable William Macauley, A.L.J., Equal Employment Opportunity Commision, New York
- Public Interest Law Organization of Touro Law Center, NY
- New York County Lawyer’s Association
- State Bar Connecticut
- Jacob D. Fuchdberg Law Center, Touro College, New York
- Calicut University, India 1998