Don’t Have Your Indian Birth Certificate? Solutions and Practical Advice for Adjusting Status to Lawful Permanent Resident

Chugh, LLP Attorney Diya Mathews addresses common concerns of Indian nationals who are ready to adjust status to US permanent resident or green card holder but are missing their Indian birth certificate or have an unregistered birth. She discusses what documentation you can use instead when applying for your green card.