ADMIN & FINANCE STAFF - RESTON
Urgently looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist with Accounts Payable support. You will be responsible for ensuring the accounts payable & receivable deadlines are met while building relationships with vendors and clients and ensuring that proper support is provided to the legal and accounting staff.
- Accounts payable & Receivable administrative support:
- Vendor / Client setup and maintenance
- Receiving, reviewing and submitting all accounts payable invoices on a timely basis
- Cross-checking payments, posting payments and organizing accounts payable tracking to ensure proper payment to vendors & Clients are applied
- Credit card processing and monthly reconciliation
- Process improvement and implementation
- Perform general administrative duties including data entry, generating reports related to collections, and assisting in collection processes.
- Work directly with vendors and clients to resolve discrepancies and/unpaid invoices and reconcile vendor / client statements
- 1 year experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable. An Accounting background would be a plus.
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to email@example.com.