Associate Attorney - Atlanta
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
- Experience (or willingness to learn) in corporate transactional, litigation and real estate law.
- Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues and writing a brief for submission to a supervising attorney, or for submission to a client, court, mediator, or arbitrator.
- Appearing in a court of law, arbitration, or other judicial tribunal on behalf of the firm’s client and presenting well-reasoned arguments to the judicial body.
- Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting alterations to those documents.
- Negotiating with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes including settlement conferences.
- Anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems within the law firm or for a client and developing strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk.
- Performing due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts, agreement and mergers and acquisitions.
- 0-2 years’ experience as a practicing attorney. Must have passed the Georgia Bar or have admission pending.
- Must be graduate from a law school accredited to the American Bar Association.
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to email@example.com.