BUSINESS immigration - RESTON
Chugh is a business solutions center that meets our clients’ unique needs through our Accounting and Legal practices spanning from corporate and employment law to immigration support to accounting work and financial audits.
Our culture is diverse, and our people are passionate about solving problems with empathy and innovation. With locations all over the US and global affiliates worldwide, we are dedicated learners that seek first to understand, then to serve.
Chugh is currently seeking a Business Immigration Attorney at our office in Reston, VA.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who excels in building relationships, possesses strong case management skills and maintains a well-organized yet adaptable work style. Because this role engages in a heavy amount of written correspondence, this position requires excellent writing skills, including a strong vocabulary and knowledge of correct grammar and punctuation rules. The most successful individuals are also fanatical about details and can spot and correct errors quickly.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in business immigration
- Should have experience advising on H-1B / L-1 / TN visas and employment-based green cards including EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3
- Must have excellent drafting skills, be able to manage client relationships and possess strong case management experience.
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.