Corporate / Litigation Attorney – Cerritos
Chugh is a business solutions center that meets our clients’ unique needs through our Accounting and Legal practices spanning from corporate and employment law to immigration support to accounting work and financial audits.
Our culture is diverse, and our people are passionate about solving problems with empathy and innovation. With locations all over the US and global affiliates worldwide, we are dedicated learners that seek first to understand, then to serve.
Chugh is currently seeking Corporate or Litigation Attorneys to join our legal practice in Cerritos, CA. The Litigation Attorney’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base in cases requiring arbitration and/or litigation. This position also regularly supports the firm in practicing corporate and transactional law.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who is a natural negotiator, highly motivated in the discovery process and is driven towards success on behalf of their client. This position requires strong communication and follow-up skills that support a well-organized yet adaptable work style. Because we expect our attorneys to support the firm’s efforts in business development, this person must also be comfortable engaging in marketing efforts to bring additional business to the firm.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in the State of California
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Litigation: 1 year (Preferred)
- California (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to email@example.com.