Corporate/Litigation Attorney - Cerritos
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
Chugh is currently seeking Corporate/Litigation Attorneys to join our legal practice in Cerritos, CA. The Corp/Litigation Attorney’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base in cases requiring arbitration and/or litigation. This position also regularly supports the firm in practicing corporate and transactional law.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who is a natural negotiator, highly motivated in the discovery process and is driven towards success on behalf of their client. This position requires strong communication and follow-up skills that support a well-organized yet adaptable work style. Because we expect our attorneys to support the firm’s efforts in business development, this person must also be comfortable engaging in marketing efforts to bring additional business to the firm.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited law school
- 1-3 years experience in litigation and corporate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Commitment to continuous learning
- License to practice law in the State of California
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to email@example.com.