Corporate/Litigation Paralegal - Reston
Chugh, LLP is currently seeking Corporate Litigation Paralegal to join our legal practice in Reston, VA. The Corporate Litigation Paralegal’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base in cases requiring Corporate Law related. This position also regularly supports the firm in practicing corporate and transactional law.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certification
- Min 1 year Corporation/Litigation Paralegal experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Commitment to continuous learning
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.