Corporate / Litigation Paralegal – Reston
Chugh is currently seeking Litigation Paralegals to join our legal practice in Reston, VA. The Litigation Paralegal’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base and assisting our excellent attorneys in cases requiring arbitration and/or litigation.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who excels in building relationships with clients, possesses strong case management skills and is fanatical about the details. This position requires proficiency in assisting attorneys with case preparation, interpreting and drafting legal documents, and court proceedings, which also means they must be excellent communicators that maintain a well-organized yet adaptable work style.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the law and legal procedures, acquired through educational coursework and job experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as paralegal in the litigation field
- Paralegal certification and/or degree from accredited college or university preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Extremely detailed, accurate and thorough
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Paralegal: 2 years (Required)
- Litigation: 1 year (Required)
- Paralegal Certificate (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to email@example.com.