Immigration Paralegal – SANTA CLARA
Chugh is a business solutions center that meets our clients’ unique needs through our Accounting and Legal practices spanning from corporate and employment law to immigration support to accounting work and financial audits.
Our culture is diverse, and our people are passionate about solving problems with empathy and innovation. With locations all over the US and global affiliates worldwide, we are dedicated learners that seek first to understand, then to serve.
Chugh is currently seeking an Immigration Paralegal at our headquarters in Santa Clara, CA. The Immigration Paralegal’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base and excellent attorneys in the preparation and processing of immigration-related applications and petitions.
This role is an ideal fit for someone who excels in building relationships, possesses strong case management skills and maintains a well-organized yet adaptable work style. Because this role engages in a heavy amount of written correspondence, this position requires excellent writing skills, including a strong vocabulary and knowledge of correct grammar and punctuation rules. The most successful individuals are also fanatical about details and can spot and correct errors quickly.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Paralegal certification and/or degree from accredited college or university preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the law and legal procedures, acquired through educational coursework and/or job experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a legal environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly-organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Extremely detailed, accurate and thorough
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Immigration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paralegal (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.