Changes to Employment Authorization for H-4, L-2, and E Spouses

Practice Areas


New policy will allow H-4 spouses to automatically extend their employment authorization document. L-2 and E spouses will also be authorized to work in the United States without filing an additional application. During this live conversation, Partner and Attorney Min Kim demystifies what these regulations entail, which individuals benefit, when changes go into effect, and other FAQs. Joined by host Business Development and Outreach Manager Neha Mahajan, Min also discusses the new immigration provisions that could go into effect as part of the Build Back Better bill.


Scroll to Top

Request a Consultation

Please use the form below to request a consultation.

By submitting this contact form, you are opting in to receive email communications from Chugh, LLP. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not submit confidential information through this form.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and updates about Chugh LLP