Alliah Bader is an attorney at Chugh, LLP in the Cerritos office. Alliah earned a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Legal Studies Certification at California State University, Long Beach. She completed her Juris Doctor degree at Chapman University School of Law in Southern California. During law school, Alliah worked for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office’s Domestic Violence Unit and Gang Unit, and the Anaheim City Attorney’s Office. Alliah also participated in the Family Law Legal Aid Clinic while in law school.
- California State Bar in December of 2017
- United States District Court, Central District of California in December of 2017.
- Bachelor of Science, California State University, Long Beach.
- Legal Studies Certification, California State University, Long Beach.
- Juris Doctor, Chapman University School of Law.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the Trial Practice course, which is given to the highest scoring student in any law school class for a particular subject.
- Legal Aid of Orange County, Family Law
- SAHARA Domestic Violence Shelter, Family Law