Earth Shah is an attorney in the Los Angeles office. Earth earned a rare triple Bachelors of Arts degrees in Economics, English, and Political Science with honors from the University of California, Riverside. Prior to attending law school, Earth interned for U.S. Congresswoman Linda Sanchez and U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein’s constituent offices. Earth also taught Law School Admission Test (LSAT) as an instructor for Kaplan. As a law student, Earth served as a Staff Editor for Law Review, was the President of Alternative Dispute Resolutions Board, and Vice-President of Tax Law Society in addition to being a member of the Trial Advocacy Honors Board. Earth interned for U.S. Small Business Administration agency and was a research assistant for Professor Manoj Mate (International Law) and Julie Manasfi (Tax). He completed his Juris Doctor degree from Whittier law school in Orange County, California and earned his Master’s in Tax Law (LL.M) from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles.
- Scholarship Fellow: Center for International and Comparative Law
- Lieutenant Governor of the 9th Circuit for American Bar Association Public Interest section.
- California Bar Association Litigation Section
- California Bar Association Tax Section
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA)