Prema Roddam is an Attorney at the Law in the New Jersey office of Chugh, LLP.
She obtained her JD with a pro-bono distinction from Widener University School of Law, Delaware. Prior to joining Chugh, LLP., Prema has extensive experience in the areas of civil litigation, family law, corporate law and regulatory compliance. Prema has clerked for Judge Diane Clarke Streett at the Superior Court in Delaware, was selected by the ABA Business Law Diversity Clerkship Program to clerk for Judge Arnold New in the Philadelphia Commerce Court and also clerked at the Immigration firm of Murphy Law Firm in Pennsylvania.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- South Asian Bar Association of NJ (SABA-NJ)
- South Asian Bar Association of NY (SABA-NY)
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity (PAD)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AAREA)
- Human Resource-SHRM
Awards & Scholarships
- Pro-bono service distinction upon graduation
- Lee and Dianne Solomon Scholarship for Domestic Violence Advocacy
- Patricia N. Holsten Memorial Award for Public Interest Pro Bono Service
Pro Bono & Volunteering Activities
- Pratham USA
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation