Shilpa Goklani is a Corporate Immigration Paralegal for our Santa Clara, CA office. Shilpa primarily enjoys handling complex RFEs and PERM matters, in addition to all the other facets of corporate immigration. Shilpa earned her Bachelor’s in Commerce, followed by a Bachelor’s in Law, from Mumbai, India. As a licensed attorney from the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, Shilpa earned over 8 years of experience in the fields of real estate and finance, before earning an LL.M. Degree in Finance from the Chicago-Kent College of Law. Currently, with over four years of experience in immigration law, Shilpa handles business immigration cases, inclusive of H-1Bs & foreign labor certification. Prior to joining Chugh LLP, Shilpa worked on a wide variety of immigration matters inclusive of H & L Visas, PERMs, Family immigration, Deportations, Religious visas, Asylums, EB-5 and E-2 Investor Treaty Visas, Consular Processes etc., with immigration law offices in metro cities like Los Angeles, New York and Houston.
- B.Com-Jai Hind College, Mumbai, India
- LL.B.-Mumbai University, India
- LL.M-Chicago-Kent College of Law
- General Course on Intellectual Property from WIPO Worldwide Academy, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Diploma in the French Language-Alliance Francaise de Bombay
- Participated in an Intellectual Property Program at the Institute of Intellectual Property Studies, Mumbai
- Participated in US History Courses at Alvin Community College
The Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa [India]
- Sindhi (spoken)
- Spanish (limited)
- Gujurati (limited)