Many companies are looking to build a global mobility strategy as they plan to relocate their headquarters or employees internationally. During a live conversation with Senior Partner and Attorney Sharmila Karingula and host Business Development & Outreach Manager Neha Mahajan, we discuss key elements of a mobility strategy, including:
- Developing a vision.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- The benefits of working with experts.
- Planning for relocation logistics.
- Understanding tax implications.
- Analyzing your employees’ specific needs with each mobility decision.
- Headquarters relocation: evaluating reasons for moving.
- Planning for immigration needs.
- And more.