Please note that due to technical issues, this recording does not have video until the 2:50 mark. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Get ready for H-1B cap season with this informative conversation featuring Chugh, LLP Attorney Ujwala Bagal and Immigration Consultant Jagan Tamirisa, and host Business Development and Outreach Manager Neha Mahajan.
Our experts answer your most frequently asked questions related to the H-1B visa, including:
- Timelines for H-1B registration, selection notification, petition filing, and beginning employment.
- What you need for the registration process.
- Whether you need an attorney to help you register.
- Whether salary is a factor in lottery selection.
- How much you must pay your H-1B worker.
- The lottery selection process, including the likelihood of multiple lotteries.
- Participating in the lottery from abroad.
- Premium processing.
- And more.
Additionally, we briefly cover India’s COVID-19 travel ban extension, and recent advancements in the EB-2 green card category for Indian nationals.