Immigration Paralegal / Clerk – Atlanta GA
The Immigration Paralegal duties will include preparation and filing of petitions, visa applications, and labor certification applications. Our paralegals also compile and analyze case facts, draft correspondence, maintain and organize client documentation. Successful candidates will have superb writing skills with proven attention-to-detail. Our Immigration Paralegals work under the direct supervision of attorneys and senior paralegals but will be expected to work independently as well. Our paralegals are responsible for informing their team of attorneys and senior paralegals of upcoming deadlines specific to their clients’ immigration cases.
- Must have experience in H-1s, RFEs, Employment-based green cards, including Perm.
- Outstanding case management and organizational skills are required.
- Able to multi-task and work independently toward team goals.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Project and time management skills: tracking projects, balancing and prioritizing competing demands to meet deadlines, and following up.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and client service skills.
- Confidentially and good judgment.
- Professionalism when interacting with attorneys, management, staff, clients and business partners.
2L and 3L students that are interested in an internship may also apply.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org