Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide counsel on immigration laws to corporate and business units.
- Handle immigration cases and issues relating to corporate.
- Handle employment-based non-immigrant and immigrant visa matters.
- Analyze, evaluate and prepare key immigration legal issues including H-1N, L-1, TN and PERM labor certifications.
- Determine and prepare appropriate immigrant visa petitions.
- Resolve and troubleshoot complex legal issues.
- Draft complex case matters including support letters, audit responses, and appeals.
- Organize plans and schedule cases on priority dates.
- Handle and follow cases from inception to completion within the stipulated time frame.
- Review and approve documents and filings with accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-10 plus years experience as a practicing attorney in immigration.
- Obtained an appropriate law degree from a law school accredited to the American Bar Association.
- Admission to any US state bar is required
- Extensive skill, knowledge, and work-related experience is needed.
- Skill in leading, organizing, and reviewing the work of legal staff.
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.