Primary Job Responsibilities:
- • Conduct research for assisting in case preparation.
- • Prepare cases for filing or mailing, as needed, and do the needful
- • Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and sending out bills, as well as resolving billing issues in cooperation with the billing attorney
- • Communicate with clients to schedule meetings, interviews
- • Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- • Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney's calendar and making travel arrangements and other general coordination for smooth running of office.
- • Such other work as may be provided.
Skills & Qualifications:
- • Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- • Ability to work independently or as a team.
- • Must have excellent time management skills.
- • Must have excellent verbal communication and ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- • Must be open minded and willing to learn
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.