The Administrative Assistant’s primary purpose is to ensure that the administrative operations of the office they work in run smoothly. The role is an ideal fit for someone who has strong organizational and planning skills. Our ideal Administrative Assistant are energetic, detail-oriented individuals who are just as adept at interpersonal interactions as they are at processing and analyzing data.
Primary Job Responsibilites:
- • Greet and welcome clients.
- • Data entry.
- • Screen, answer, and forward telephone calls, as well as other forms of correspondence.
- • Responsible for ensuring that each document received is properly processed and filed.
- • Monitoring the number of office supplies available in the firm, as well as ordering replacement supplies as may be necessary.
- • Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- • Accounts payable & receivable administrative support.
- • Posting payments and tracking to ensure proper payment to vendors, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- • High School Diploma or AA or related experience.
- • One year experience as a secretary/administrative assistant is a plus but not required.
- • Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- • Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Proficiency in MS Office.
- • Bilingual in Spanish
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.