Associate IM Attorney
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and file applications and petitions for corporate and individual clients.
- Handle employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visa matters.
- Represent employers and employees in immigration benefit petitions filed with the Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, and Department of Labor including but not limited to H-1B, L-1, TN, and PERM labor certifications.
- Oversee and track cases from inception to completion within the stipulated time frame.
- Review immigration applications/packets prepared by paralegal staff and oversee and manage a team of legal assistants and paralegals.
- Draft legal briefs, responses to USCIS requests for evidence, and motions to reopen/reconsider denied cases for a variety of immigration matters.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Juris Doctorate or LLM degree at an accredited U.S. Law School, and admission to a U.S. state bar.
- 1-3 years of Immigration Law Experience: Employment-based immigration law preferred.
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to email@example.com.