Chugh is currently seeking a Support Staff to join our legal practice in Santa Clara, CA. The Support Staff’s primary purpose is to contribute to the goals of the organization by servicing our growing client base in cases requiring Corporate Law related. This position also regularly supports the firm in practicing corporate and transactional law.
The Support Staff will primarily be expected to assist a Corporate/Lit paralegal in research, clerking, and providing extra help when and where it is needed.
The role is an ideal fit for someone who has excellent organizational and technical skills. Support Staff are detail-oriented and are willing to learn and work in a team environment.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree or Paralegal Certification
- 0-3 years Paralegal experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and plan efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Commitment to continuous learning
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.