- Prepare US employment-based, nonimmigrant and some immigrant visa filings to US Department of Labor, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US Department of State, and US Customs and Border Protection.
- Prepare and compile immigration eligibility documents and analyze individuals’ potential immigration benefits, including H-1B, L-1, EB-1, TN, P-3, EB-5, etc visa processing.
- Drafting/preparing Immigration application/petitions
- Research, Analyze and Interpret applicable legal regulations
- Draft PERM Labor Certification advertisement text, prevailing wage determinations, recruitment documents, and PERM applications, meticulously tracking timelines of each step.
- Draft Letters and Affidavits supporting applications and petitions
- Communicate clearly and effectively, based on attorney advice, on immigration benefits, government procedures, and case processing time lines.
- Assist attorneys with meticulously tracking and reporting on visa expiration dates and filing deadlines.
Education & Skills Required:
- Must have a Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Law, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited college/ university. LLM is an added advantage. Prior Experience is also an added advantage.
- An interest in pursuing business immigration as a career
- Good case management aptitude and analytical skills
- Good independent judgment
- A working and sound knowledge of the application of legal processes
- Demonstrates organizational and technical skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Career growth opportunities available
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize and balance competing demands
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/life, 401(k) savings plan, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth. Will work under the supervision of an Attorney.