• NEWS

Abused spouses or children of US Citizens or Permanent Residents can petition to obtain lawful status in the United States which allows them to receive employment authorization and access to health benefits. Both women and men may self-petition.

For more information, please contact us at

Read our latest news and updates here.

Scroll to Top

Request a Consultation

Please use the form below to request a consultation.

By submitting this contact form, you are opting in to receive email communications from Chugh, LLP. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not submit confidential information through this form.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and updates about Chugh LLP