Price Murry is an attorney in the Santa Clara Office. Price advises technology start-ups and businesses on the full range of legal issues, including raising capital, hiring employees, negotiating agreements, developing intellectual property, and resolving the inevitable dispute.
Prior to joining Chugh, LLP, Price worked in the legal department of or advised businesses ranging from two people in a garage start-ups to blue chip international companies. He draws on that experience to provide practical advice to clients on how to manage their legal risks without breaking the bank.
Price earned a Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering from Lehigh University in Pennsylvania. Afterwards he moved to the west coast to attend law school at Santa Clara University School of Law, where he was graduated Cum Laude with a certificate in High Tech Law. During law school Price served as an editor on the High Tech Law Journal, a nationally recognized law journal covering intellectual property topics.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
- American Bar Association BNA Award in Intellectual Property
- High Tech Law Certificate, with Honors
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, Order of the Coif 2017
- Lehigh University, B.S. Bioengineering, 2014