Foreign nationals have multiple options to establish businesses in the United States. Join Chugh, LLP Partner and Attorney Diya Mathews and Business Development and Outreach Manager Neha Mahajan for a live conversation on some of these immigration avenues, including:
- Requirements for opening a new US office of a foreign company on an L-1 visa.
- Qualifying for a green card on an L-1 visa.
- Who qualifies for the International Entrepreneur Parole Program (IEP).
- What kinds of funding are allowed under IEP.
- Whether dependents may join a principal applicant on IEP.
- And more.