- Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Notices of Intent to Deny (NOIDs)
- Notices of Intent to Revoke (NOIR)
- Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate (NOIT) regional investment centers
- Filing date requirements for Notice of Appeal or Motion (Form I-290B)
- Continuations to Request Evidence (Form N-14)
- Filing date requirements for Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Form N-336)
Originally announced on March 30, 2020, this flexibility applies to all notices, requests, or decisions with an issue date between March 1 and September 11, 2020.
Responding to Notices Issued Between March 1 and September 11, 2020
USCIS will consider any responses that are submitted within 60 calendar days after the deadline listed in the above notices, requests, decisions, or appealable decisions within AAO jurisdiction.
For help responding to USCIS notices, requests, or decisions, or for assistance with other immigration needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to forward this alert to your contacts who may benefit.