Certain individuals may qualify for a green card through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) program. During this live conversation, Partner and Attorney Angelita Chavez discusses VAWA in detail, including:
- Who qualifies for VAWA.
- What types of violence qualify under VAWA.
- What benefits are available under the program.
- How children can qualify.
- What’s required for a marriage relationship.
- Types of evidence required.
- The benefits of working with an attorney on VAWA cases.
- And more.
Business Development and Outreach Manager Neha Mahajan hosts the event.