Many green cards are available in the EB-1 and EB-2 preference categories this fiscal year. Interfiling may provide you with the opportunity to take advantage of faster green card processing times by switching your pending Form I-485 from another preference category to an EB-1 or EB-2 green card.
- How interfiling works.
- Who is eligible to interfile.
- Recent USCIS guidance on interfiling.
- Receipt notices with Form I-485 Supplement J.
- Factors which may impact your decision to interfile.
- How long the process may take.
- And more.