COVID-19 VACCINES AND RETURNING TO WORK: MANAGING LEGAL COMPLIANCE ISSUES
Covid-19 Vaccines And Returning To Work: Managing Legal Compliance Issues
Can employers require their employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine? How can companies bring employees back to work? Businesses will need to come up with innovative but practical solutions to address the complicated employment issues raised by the pandemic.
During our live webinar on Wednesday, April 21, our Chugh, LLP legal professionals discussed the key elements your company should consider when creating a COVID-19 employment policy that protects against legal, privacy, and health risks.
In the video recording, our legal panelists address your frequently asked employment questions, including:
- Should employers mandate the COVID-19 vaccine?
- What are the legal implications of mandatory versus voluntary vaccination policies?
- Should employers provide the vaccine to employees, and if so – do you have an ERISA plan?
- What are workplace safety requirements and best practices for returning employees to work?
- And more.
Hear from an experienced team of Chugh, LLP legal professionals, including:
- Mengxin Cui: Attorney
- Sheena Johnson: Attorney
- Prema Roddam: Attorney
- Hooman Yavi: Attorney
- Simran Ahuja: Legal Assistant