EMPLOYMENT LAW COMPLIANCE IN THE COVID-19 ERA
Employment Law Compliance In The Covid-19 Era
As California employers navigate employment law issues related to the pandemic, they still must comply with existing and emerging law.
During our live webinar in collaboration with Delaney Insurance, we offered an overview of the most important employment law compliance issues your California business should be aware of in 2021. This event took place on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
Our experienced attorneys cover critical topics including:
- Wage and hour laws.
- Workplace safety and discrimination issues.
- Employee leave laws.
- Employee termination, furlough, and layoffs.
- Managing remote work.
- Return to work plans.
- COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
- COVID-19 related contract provisions.
- California state laws, including COVID-19 workers’ compensation coverage (SB 1159).
- And more.
This event features an experienced team of Chugh, LLP attorneys, including:
- Jaymen Chavda: Partner, Attorney
- Nishita Patel: Partner, Attorney
- Varduhi Danielyan: Attorney
- Minh Luong: Attorney
- Gurshaan Chattha: Attorney