MANAGING CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ISSUES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Managing Corporate Governance Issues During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Corporations should carefully consider how they will address corporate governance issues presented by the coronavirus pandemic to ensure their short- and long-term success.
Join Chugh, LLP attorneys for a prerecorded webinar on including insight into how your corporation can develop strong systems and procedures to weather the uncertainty of the pandemic and beyond.
Our experienced team of attorneys discuss how your business can address critical corporate governance issues, such as:
- Necessary actions for boards of directors to take
- Identifying risks and providing oversight
- Business continuity planning and crisis management
- Emergency succession planning
- Poison pill preparation
Learn from seasoned Chugh, LLP attorneys, including:
- Nishita Patel: Partner, Attorney
- Jasmine Dos Santos: Attorney
- Mengxin Esther Cui: Attorney
- Minh Luong: Attorney
- Vikram Subramanian: Attorney