Sales – Santa Clara, CA, Edison, NJ, Atlanta, GA
Ideal candidate should be : Ambitious, shows strong initiative, experienced with social media and client development (Legal/ accounting experience preferred but not a must), and affable/ works well with others. Enjoys Networking and attending events, great with follow up, persistent and professional.
Essential Job Duties: Assist professional and practice groups with the coordination of their marketing, business development and client relations efforts; Assisting with the preparation of RFPs and informational packages for business development
- Educational experience in business, communications, marketing or a related field and at least one year of experience working in a sales, event or project coordination capacity. Experience in a law firm or accounting practice environment is a plus.
- Equivalent relevant experience in sales coordination may be substituted for BA degree.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Exemplary organizational skills.
- Project and time management skills: tracking projects, balancing and prioritizing competing demands to meet deadlines, and following up.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and client service skills.
- Confidentially and good judgment.
- Professionalism when interacting with attorneys, management, staff, clients and business partners.