Employers must maintain Public Access Files (PAFs) for their H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 employees. The regulations for maintaining PAFs can be complicated, and penalties for noncompliance are steep.
During this live event, Partner and Attorney Min Kim delivers important compliance insight on PAFs, including:
- Whether a PAF can be physical or electronic.
- Which items a PAF must include.
- The requirements for Notices of Filing (NOFs).
- Rules regarding public inspection of PAFs.
- Common PAF mistakes to avoid.
- What PAF penalties entail.
- And more.
This event is hosted by Sasha Preston-Suni.