- Must have experience in H-1s, RFEs, Employment-based green cads, including Perm.
- Must have excellent drafting skills, should be able to manage client relationships and possess strong case management experience.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Knowledge with INS Zoom and 2+ years immigration experience, preferred.
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- Paralegal certification and/or degree from accredited college or university required.
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, writing samples and have at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Position (Immigration Paralegal)” in subject line of e-mail.