Business Development Associate
Chugh is a business solutions center that meets our clients’ unique needs through our Accounting and Legal practices spanning from corporate and employment law to immigration support to accounting work and financial audits.
Our culture is diverse, and our people are passionate about solving problems with empathy and innovation. With locations all over the US and global affiliates worldwide, we are dedicated learners that seek first to understand, then to serve.
Chugh is currently seeking Business Development Associate to join firm in all our offices.
- Call prospective clients
- Schedule phone screening appointments with potential clients
- Send documents to prospective clients and follow up accordingly
- Work with attorneys
- Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly team goals
- Demonstrable sales ability
- Punctuality and attention to detail are a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a law office (preferred but not required)
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sales and customer service experience
- Fresh graduate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send resume with cover letter, writing sample and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.