E-2 Treaty Investor Visas as an Option for UN Family Members

Practice Areas

Chugh, LLP attorney Suneeta Dewan appeared on the NYLESA podcast to discuss the use of the E-2 Treaty Investor visa by family members of United Nations (UN) staff who would like to remain in the United States when the UN employee leaves the country on an assignment.

During the conversation, Suneeta covers information on the E-2 visa, including:

  • Which individuals are eligible.
  • Minimum investment needed.
  • Business involvement required.
Scroll to Top

Request a Consultation

Please use the form below to request a consultation.

By submitting this contact form, you are opting in to receive email communications from Chugh, LLP. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not submit confidential information through this form.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and updates about Chugh LLP