The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) continues to make efforts to provide simpler, more convenient ways for USCIS applicants and petitioners (“customers”) to apply for immigration benefits while meeting national security objectives.
As a means to streamline the application process, USCIS currently offers customers the following E-Filing Services:
- Replacement of Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
- Employment Authorization Documents (Form I-765)
- Travel documents (Form I-131)
- Employment-based Petition for Immigrant Worker (Form I-140)
- Changing or extending non-immigrant status (Form I-539)
- Temporary Protected Status (Form I-821)
- Premium Processing (Form I-907)
Benefits of Filing Online:
- File your benefits application from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Pay your fees with a credit card or directly through your checking or savings account;
- Receive immediate confirmation that your application has been received by USCIS