As US immigration policy rapidly evolves in the face of the coronavirus pandemic, many businesses are considering the best strategies to manage their foreign national workforce. The Chugh, LLP team is here to help you navigate these challenging times.
Watch our pre-recorded webinar to learn about recent developments in US immigration policy, how they impact your business, and how your business can adapt.
Our experienced team of professionals cover recent critical US immigration developments, including:
- Presidential proclamations: Who is impacted
- Relaxed requirements on H-1B petitions (employer-employee relationship)
- F and M students: Restrictions rescinded
- Advances in priority dates for employment-based green card categories
- Possible USCIS furloughs: Potential impact on your business
- Form I-9 compliance: Flexibility on in-person requirements
- Border restrictions with Canada and Mexico
An experienced panel of Chugh CPAs, LLP professionals will share their insights, including: