How to Protect Your Business Against Contract Issues During COVID-19: Force Majeure and Other Legal Strategies You Should Know About
The COVID-19 pandemic makes for uncertain times for businesses. Planning for your company’s success is essential.
Join our experienced team of Chugh, LLP immigration attorneys for a live webinar on Wednesday, July 8 at 11:30 AM PDT / 2:30 PM EDT to learn more about the critical steps that your business should take to protect itself from legal liability in unpredictable times.
Our experienced team of attorneys will cover:
- What are force majeure contract clauses, and how can they protect your business
- How to check whether you have the right protection
- Updating your contracts and planning ahead
- Other critical legal support for your business
- Additional steps your business should take