With several executive orders and policies already underway, the Biden administration will change certain policies that impact immigration for businesses and individuals.
During our live webinar, our immigration experts shared insight into which policies have already been passed, which policies are likely on the horizon – and what they mean for you. We cover policies including but not limited to:
- Strengthening the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- Offering a pathway to citizenship for individuals without documentation.
- Rescinding the Notices to Appear (NTA) policy.
- Ending the “Muslim” travel ban.
- Extending COVID-19 travel bans.
Hear from our panel of seasoned experts, including: