Bilingual Immigration Paralegal
Primary Job Responsibilites:
- • Preparation and filing of a variety of visa and labor certification applications (Business immigration visas)
- • Prepare draft applications, petitions, letters, and affidavits.
- • Coordinates filing of applications and petitions, translations of foreign documents, and equivalency evaluation of foreign degrees.
- • Ideal candidates will have a familiarity with the H 1B and L 1 visas process, RFE responses, TN visas, and changes of status and extension matters, family-based petitions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- • 1+ years’ experience as an immigration paralegal.
- • Bilingual: Preferably Spanish or other languages
- • Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- • Ability to work independently or as a team.
- • Must have excellent time management skills.
- • Must be able to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment.
Please send resume with cover letter and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.