Chugh LLP, a full-service law firm with an accounting and immigration practice, is seeking a motivated, Immigration Paralegal to join their Edison, NJ office.
Candidates for this position must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Managing the caseload from intake through processing and filing.
- Responding to immigration inquiries in a timely manner and adhering to submission deadlines.
- Keeping clients apprised of the progress of their cases.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in business immigration.
- Familiarity with PERM, I140, I485 and the various EB categories, H-1B visas, RFE responses, changes of status , company transfer matters, and compliance.
- Ability to manage a challenging caseload and competing priorities.
- Associate or paralegal certificate or BA or equivalent is not required if additional work experience is present.
Please send resume with cover letter, and at least three professional references to email@example.com.