Naturalization Filing Location for Students

Practice Areas

If you are a student (18 years of age or older) who is applying for naturalization and your educational institution is outside of your home state, you may have two options for filing the application based on where you go to school, or where your family lives (if you are unmarried and still financially dependent on parents).

Scroll to Top

Request a Consultation

Please use the form below to request a consultation.

By submitting this contact form, you are opting in to receive email communications from Chugh, LLP. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not submit confidential information through this form.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and updates about Chugh LLP