Effective starting June 24, 2020, the recent US presidential proclamation suspends the entry of certain prospective H-1, L-1, and J visa holders and their dependents from entering the US. Learn more about the proclamation and how it impacts your business during our prerecorded webinar featuring our experienced team of Chugh, LLP immigration attorneys.
Our experienced attorney panelists cover:
- Which nonimmigrant’s are impacted by the proclamation, and who is excluded
- How the new proclamation differs from the April 22, 2020 proclamation
- How long the proclamation is in place
- What employers can do about future visa filings
- Future developments and what employers should do
Gain insight from a seasoned panel of Chugh, LLP immigration attorneys, including: