Important Dates for H-1B Online Registration
March 01, 2020|
H-1B visa season is now open! Employers can register their H-1B beneficiaries online at myUSCIS through March 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST. It is important to have your immigration attorney evaluate your prospective H-1B employees before online registration, so that you can ensure you only petition for employees that qualify. Once you have determined that a beneficiary qualifies, gather information required for online H-1B registration in advance. Unlike prior years, completed petitions are only required for H-1B beneficiaries that are selected in the lottery.
Employers are notified of selected beneficiaries by March 31, 2020. All completed H-1B petitions are due 90 days after this date.
- March 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST: Employers must submit all online registrations for prospective H-1B visa beneficiaries by this date.
- March 31, 2020: Employers are notified of beneficiaries who have been selected in the lottery.
- 90 days after March 31, 2020: Complete H-1B petitions are due for every selected beneficiary.
For help evaluating your H-1B candidates, or to learn more about the process, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
h this decision, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We also encourage you to forward this alert to relevant contacts who might benefit from it.
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Class Action
- Corporate Formation And Formalities
- Mergers And Acquisition
- Joint Ventures
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Doing Business In India
- Estate Planning
- Premarital, Marital And Cohabitation Agreements
- Divorce And Legal Separation
- Spousal Support / Alimony
- Child Custody, Visitation And Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Government Contract
- Corporate Immigration
- Employment Based Permanent Residence (green Card)
- H-1b Visas For Temporary Workers
- Intracompany Transferee Visa (l-1a/l1b)
- Tn Visas
- Labor Certification And National Interest Waiver
- I-9 Compliance
- O-1 Visa (individuals Of Extraordinary Ability)
- H-2 Visas
- B-1 Visa
- Family-based Immigration
- Permanent Residence
- K Visas
- International Adoption
- Us Citizenship & Naturalization
- Eb-5 Green Card
- Treaty Trader Visa E-1
- Treaty Investor Visa E-2
- Students And Work Authorization
- F-1 Student Visa
- Removal Defense
- Victims Of Crime
- U Visas
- T Visas
- Other Immigration Categories
- Landlord & Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Tax Law
- Overseas Education Consultancy