Locating and Filing AR-11 Change of Address Online Without a myUSCIS Account .

By: Deepika Singh and Jacqueline Gonzalez Valle


The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) released a practice pointer as United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) continues to move towards the online system. The following steps may be followed online to file an Online Change of Address without the need to have a myUSCIS account.

Locating and filing online Change of Address without a myUSCIS account:

  • The link can be located under the “Related Sources tab of the “How to Change Your Address” page of the USCIS website.
  • The link can also be found by visiting the USCIS home page and clicking under the Forms tabs, under “All Forms”, then selecting “File Online”.
  • Note, a google search of “USCIS AR-11” will produce instructions to file on paper.

AILA and USCIS have exchanged communication regarding the new myUSCIS Enterprise Change of Address (E-COA). USCIS recommends that those who are eligible to file the Form AR-11 online use the E-COA functionality instead of the paper filing or online function. No need to file both. It is recommended that every receipt number is provided with the E-COA to ensure every USCIS record is updated.


For any questions or assistance regarding filing an online AR-11 Change of Address, please contact your trusted Chugh, LLP immigration professionals


Latest Posts


  • Corporate Law
  • Tax
  • Immigration
  • Litigation
  • Family Law
  • Class Action
  • Corporate Formation And Formalities
  • Mergers And Acquisition
  • Joint Ventures
  • Employment Law
  • Real Estate
  • Intellectual Property
  • Doing Business In India
  • Entertainment
  • Estate Planning
  • Premarital, Marital And Cohabitation Agreements
  • Divorce And Legal Separation
  • Spousal Support / Alimony
  • Child Custody, Visitation And Parenting Time
  • Child Support
  • Government Contract
  • Corporate Immigration
  • Employment Based Permanent Residence (green Card)
  • H-1b Visas For Temporary Workers
  • Intracompany Transferee Visa (l-1a/l1b)
  • Tn Visas
  • Labor Certification And National Interest Waiver
  • I-9 Compliance
  • O-1 Visa (individuals Of Extraordinary Ability)
  • H-2 Visas
  • B-1 Visa
  • Family-based Immigration
  • Permanent Residence
  • K Visas
  • International Adoption
  • Us Citizenship & Naturalization
  • Investors
  • Eb-5 Green Card
  • Treaty Trader Visa E-1
  • Treaty Investor Visa E-2
  • Students And Work Authorization
  • F-1 Student Visa
  • M-visas
  • Removal Defense
  • Victims Of Crime
  • Vawa
  • U Visas
  • T Visas
  • Other Immigration Categories
  • International
  • Landlord & Tenant
  • Personal Injury
  • Tax Law
  • Overseas Education Consultancy
  • Universal

© 2024 Chugh LLP Affiliate Network. All Rights Reserved